Lazying in the office ( Part II )

I finally speak out I want to resign. Although It's quite suddent, for me and also for the company, I just cannot keep silent further.

I feel guilty for my mother cos' I am not working hard. She always "worry" about us. Surely her worry is not positive but, it is a concern anyway. ( .........it is not easy to find the line between necessary concern and unnecessary control......). She sometimes do "good heart but bad skill" things .... : P The art of interpersonal skills is a very difficulty to handle.

I think & think again, I am only a medicority, ordinary, trivial, lazy Kongie. Now, I have a few things I want to learn and imrpove. I don't know how far I can go. But, It doesn't mean I shouldn't try.

((( All above is only "water blowing", nothing is creative, constructive, comphernsive at this stage.)))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally, they got my application

Half way past 2008

淺談言論自由(一)