Pre-departure

It's the mid of August now. Only 30 days left and I will move to England, where a place i never even dream to stay or study aboard.

Why? This is the question I ask myself? I did put effort to flight for my place in warwick. The application process is very smooth and refreshing. I own many people credit. They gave me huge support and encouragement. Still, It's very hard to me to accepting myself that I really go to warwick to study.

Ok, no more bullshit, what I have to do now is to prepare myself well, for the first coming challenging - the fundemental tools test. I have read the schedule and I think that weeks is really a briefing and now much time to prepare and practise and revision for the test. I can only prepare it in Hong Kong. To be honest, those test questions are already beyond my Knowledge and I have to learn it fresh here and now, in Hong Kong.

Suddenly, I found my words are boring, all the time is in my Ivory tower of "application, study preparation, working hard, prepare well"..... I think I should think again my coming topics.

Of course, "applicaiton, preparation, ...so on" is the fundemental task I need to do it well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally, they got my application

Half way past 2008

淺談言論自由(一)