Setting the clock is UK
30 Oct, the date to turn clock to winter time in UK.
Last night, I was with Mark, my best friend in UK, to turn back the clock together. We know each other whe he was working in CX, as an engineer for 3 months in HK. We didn't meet each other for more than 7 years ( 1998-2005). Such a long time, but we manage to meet each other again. He is a nice man and we treat each other well! That's very nice to have a chance to live in UK people's home. Eating with them, talking with them, etc, etc.
Another good things is I fly again! I can't believe that I can fly again! It's the best thing for my life! Keep it up!
I have complete the week Zero test with a good result! ( 83%, not the best, but should be top 25%). It's a good evidence to prove I have prepared for the course! Cheers
On the other hand, ( Certainly, there are rooms for improvement, right?) there are several things I need to make it clear within the following weeks.
- Study vs. Working. Will I have the chance to further study? What's my purpose, then? what's the topics? what's the location this time? where is the money? without making clear this, it's only wasting time to further study! Who should I talk to?? A study fair is coming!
- Working. what chances will available to me? When to apply? Working for the money and support my own study this time? Mark is making 33600 per annum. Wha'ts my market price? Will I able to get a job in UK? or in HK is better?? Where is my next next step? Work and study or study and study and work???
- Study in MSc. I am not happy of my progress here! Since I cannot ahead and read and prepare a lot before every lecture! And cannot finish every thing within the same day. Am I setting unrealiaistic goal? OK, assume yes, Let me try to comprimise. ( I keep the detail classified.)
- English. I really want to keep improve my english! I like the culture and want to learn! Also, It's useful, isn't it?? Looking forward to a MSc standard! Writing something that I am proud. Mark and his friend's talking a really hard for me. But, I got a feeling if I live with them for 3 months. I will forget Cantonese. ( Plans are going to be made. detail classified.)
- Background knowledge of Finance. Gossip of finance!! especially QF. Any plan for it??
- TKD. What happened to my TKD and running?? Keep it, little boy! I know you can manage it, too!
Cheers! 30 Oct, 2005 - Tocil, UK.
Last night, I was with Mark, my best friend in UK, to turn back the clock together. We know each other whe he was working in CX, as an engineer for 3 months in HK. We didn't meet each other for more than 7 years ( 1998-2005). Such a long time, but we manage to meet each other again. He is a nice man and we treat each other well! That's very nice to have a chance to live in UK people's home. Eating with them, talking with them, etc, etc.
Another good things is I fly again! I can't believe that I can fly again! It's the best thing for my life! Keep it up!
I have complete the week Zero test with a good result! ( 83%, not the best, but should be top 25%). It's a good evidence to prove I have prepared for the course! Cheers
On the other hand, ( Certainly, there are rooms for improvement, right?) there are several things I need to make it clear within the following weeks.
- Study vs. Working. Will I have the chance to further study? What's my purpose, then? what's the topics? what's the location this time? where is the money? without making clear this, it's only wasting time to further study! Who should I talk to?? A study fair is coming!
- Working. what chances will available to me? When to apply? Working for the money and support my own study this time? Mark is making 33600 per annum. Wha'ts my market price? Will I able to get a job in UK? or in HK is better?? Where is my next next step? Work and study or study and study and work???
- Study in MSc. I am not happy of my progress here! Since I cannot ahead and read and prepare a lot before every lecture! And cannot finish every thing within the same day. Am I setting unrealiaistic goal? OK, assume yes, Let me try to comprimise. ( I keep the detail classified.)
- English. I really want to keep improve my english! I like the culture and want to learn! Also, It's useful, isn't it?? Looking forward to a MSc standard! Writing something that I am proud. Mark and his friend's talking a really hard for me. But, I got a feeling if I live with them for 3 months. I will forget Cantonese. ( Plans are going to be made. detail classified.)
- Background knowledge of Finance. Gossip of finance!! especially QF. Any plan for it??
- TKD. What happened to my TKD and running?? Keep it, little boy! I know you can manage it, too!
Cheers! 30 Oct, 2005 - Tocil, UK.
Comments