Exam Result

Welll, well, well, the result is announced. Today. I walk in a fast pace to the programme office to take it during the break of Stochastic Method II this afternoon.....

Assest Pricing : 73
Econ & Stat. : 66

Ok?! the bottom line for applying Phd is 65. The min. average for Distinction is 70. I talked with 2 people. All of them is got the result around 70-75. I heard that a superman got 90 in Econ. & stat. Also, I guess our class average is 65-70.

This mark is, in fact, to my upper estimation. (My calculation is : 0.8 X "sure answer" + 0.3X"unsure answer" :P )

. I am not doing well in the last exam......in A.P. I even make a mistake on my calculator's function of S.D. & Variance such that I forgot to sqrt my answer.... Econ & Stat....i cannot do the basic good-of-fittness test, 1 homework exercise, and 1 exactly the same model pass paper question........ :(

So, I should happy to get this mark. Show some improvement! The material this term is more difficult & I need to revise some course materials of last term!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally, they got my application

Half way past 2008

淺談言論自由(一)