A week in Leicester

A 5 day gliding camp was held in Leicestershire. I am now sitting exhaustedly in front of my computer and writing down my experience.

Firstly, I fly again. Although I am not in a Grob and in Aldaide, I fly. Flying a glider is similar to flying a 747, my instructor said. True. The Altiude, the turn, the trim, the circuit, the take off, the cockpit, the rudder, etc. All are similar. Flying is flying.

Secondly, I spend a week with Brition. All local english, excepting my instructor who is a Brition but working for Dragon air. May be the god know how I feel and the god wish to give me some compensation to me. He arrange me fly with Rory. And the curry dinner, he almost think I am his collegue and keep talking how a chinese and chinese culture not working well. But, he is absolutely admire my flying. He give me a appaluse in one of the manovuere.

God, am I too greedy to think that why this kind of maturity didn't come to me6 years earlier? Never mind, I trust you God. You are my instructor!

Another thing worth to mention is that cultural difference. This is really the first time I feel a cultural difference. Local, Briton, and I think some of them even haven't seen "instant noodle" in their life. Never go to "dim sum" in their life. Then, no need to mention the other things, right?

Anyways, I am tired....go for a snooze.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally, they got my application

Half way past 2008

淺談言論自由(一)