4 weeks in Hong Kong
I have been returned to Hong Kong exactly 32 days. I have visited 3 agents. No formal job interview called. Now I am being a Form 3 Student Tutor as a living. ( only cover a little part of living in fact.)
My free time is not very "free" because I am not having much money to spent. Hence, I mainly reading books. I want to learn Linux. It's a bit trouble because I am now self-teaching. Patient. I should have the patient.
Looking back my life in UK, It is very meaningful because I have a very clear goal. And this is having a Distinction. Almost, everyday, I work for this goal. Truly and wholeheartly, I should pointing my goal. It makes my life meaningful.
Comparing my life now, It is vague, loosely-packed, floating. I don't want to have such a life even for a single day.... ( I have to blame myself speaking more than acting.)
I should able to forsee the situation now. I don't suprise what is happening now. Honestly, I create the situation myself, short term reason is I didn't do job hunting well from April. Long term reason is that I didn't live meaningfully and hardworkingly for the last 28 years.
What a change, and what another change again. Bear in mind now, this moment is an even greater, harder challenging. First, set a utimate goal is to have a Distinction for this period, from 11 Sept to 12 Dec, 2006.
It's really a challenging for me, a loosely-orgainized, lazy, easy-to-loose-focus man to get a distinction in real life!!!!
My Lord, do you even understand what I am saying? Anyway, I thank you for all your "宇宙" .."time and space without limit". I am happy to be a creature of yours. Although I even cannot understand why I am here and what is the purpose of being here.
My free time is not very "free" because I am not having much money to spent. Hence, I mainly reading books. I want to learn Linux. It's a bit trouble because I am now self-teaching. Patient. I should have the patient.
Looking back my life in UK, It is very meaningful because I have a very clear goal. And this is having a Distinction. Almost, everyday, I work for this goal. Truly and wholeheartly, I should pointing my goal. It makes my life meaningful.
Comparing my life now, It is vague, loosely-packed, floating. I don't want to have such a life even for a single day.... ( I have to blame myself speaking more than acting.)
I should able to forsee the situation now. I don't suprise what is happening now. Honestly, I create the situation myself, short term reason is I didn't do job hunting well from April. Long term reason is that I didn't live meaningfully and hardworkingly for the last 28 years.
What a change, and what another change again. Bear in mind now, this moment is an even greater, harder challenging. First, set a utimate goal is to have a Distinction for this period, from 11 Sept to 12 Dec, 2006.
It's really a challenging for me, a loosely-orgainized, lazy, easy-to-loose-focus man to get a distinction in real life!!!!
My Lord, do you even understand what I am saying? Anyway, I thank you for all your "宇宙" .."time and space without limit". I am happy to be a creature of yours. Although I even cannot understand why I am here and what is the purpose of being here.
Comments