Snooker Champion 2006

I watch the snooker championship 2006 today. the game lasted for 12:00 hours. I had watched from 4:00pm-1:00am. This is the first time I watch TV so long in UK. It means I am really taking a break.

Exam is done. Half of the work is done. Frankly, I think the MSC is just a beginning only. If I want to go further in Finance, I need to work hard for the rest of my life. And no able to hang around at any stage too long.

Let me pick up again my determinations, my hardworking, my discipline piece by piece. And reshape myself and move to the next stage.

Well, i want to look at more detail about the equity market and what a i-bank does at the moment.

Next, look at my dissertation and then prepare it well. I still have the chance to get a distinction!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally, they got my application

Half way past 2008

淺談言論自由(一)