3 MONTHS REVIEW
3 MONTHS PASSED.......NOW, IT'S APRIL TIME OF 2005.
I did several things include :
1. Apply for the PG
2. A Mathematics Test
3. AO test
4. TKD
............................etc.
Now, for the forthcoming season, I need to prepare well for the IELTS and application for the UK Master Degree. That's the main course! I feel it. Now, I think I have completed the warm up and am ready for harder challenge.
Time Management, Planning, and devotion is my key to open the door of future. I have a great support of Katherine, my stable job, Rocky and all other firends. Heading to the direction in increasing skill of sailing and better performance!
BTW, I saw a fews wordsfrom a doctor who is fighter of SARS and now working in Africa. He said, " Don't let the tempoary downtime/failure to make you forget your dream ! " I have dreams, more than one.
I have nightmare, too.........It's hurt but who don't have? It's a normal procedure to learn cope with it. No matter how terrible and how long it take, we have to cope with it. Otherwise, how can we say we are successful adult.
I did several things include :
1. Apply for the PG
2. A Mathematics Test
3. AO test
4. TKD
............................etc.
Now, for the forthcoming season, I need to prepare well for the IELTS and application for the UK Master Degree. That's the main course! I feel it. Now, I think I have completed the warm up and am ready for harder challenge.
Time Management, Planning, and devotion is my key to open the door of future. I have a great support of Katherine, my stable job, Rocky and all other firends. Heading to the direction in increasing skill of sailing and better performance!
BTW, I saw a fews wordsfrom a doctor who is fighter of SARS and now working in Africa. He said, " Don't let the tempoary downtime/failure to make you forget your dream ! " I have dreams, more than one.
I have nightmare, too.........It's hurt but who don't have? It's a normal procedure to learn cope with it. No matter how terrible and how long it take, we have to cope with it. Otherwise, how can we say we are successful adult.
Comments