APRIL
I was born in April.
April is start of Spring. ( why the start of the year is in Jan? what exact position of earth when the year start? Is the starting point always the same every year or it will varied with time?? I suddenly want to know the answer.)
Ok, this April, I know one of my friends successfully join the Singapore Airline as Direct Entry Pilot!!! I really happy and wish him ever success in the future. I will go out to have a drink with him tonight. I am happy because I see my friend can finally flying again after a few years of hard work and battled with all the troubles. He win the War!!! I really appreciate his achievement!
April is start of Spring. ( why the start of the year is in Jan? what exact position of earth when the year start? Is the starting point always the same every year or it will varied with time?? I suddenly want to know the answer.)
Ok, this April, I know one of my friends successfully join the Singapore Airline as Direct Entry Pilot!!! I really happy and wish him ever success in the future. I will go out to have a drink with him tonight. I am happy because I see my friend can finally flying again after a few years of hard work and battled with all the troubles. He win the War!!! I really appreciate his achievement!
Comments