Tokyo, 14-17 / 4 / 2005
Tokyo is the capital of Japan.
I travellig around this Capital for 4 days. My impression of Japan ( when i was a kid ) is from TV, Cartoons, and Comics. Now, I have a chance to walk around this city.
But first impression of Tokyo is crowded. My second impression of Tokyo is the excellent noddle. I think i walked into the best noodle shop in "池袋". It's a big city and my leg is tried and still just walked around a little part of Tokyo.
The train is my major transportation. I can figure out the general shape of Tokyo by recalling the name of different stations.
I travellig around this Capital for 4 days. My impression of Japan ( when i was a kid ) is from TV, Cartoons, and Comics. Now, I have a chance to walk around this city.
But first impression of Tokyo is crowded. My second impression of Tokyo is the excellent noddle. I think i walked into the best noodle shop in "池袋". It's a big city and my leg is tried and still just walked around a little part of Tokyo.
The train is my major transportation. I can figure out the general shape of Tokyo by recalling the name of different stations.
Comments