2 weeks in Hong Kong
I had return to Hong Kong for 2 weeks. Nothing Major has changed in Hong Kong. Economics seems average. Life in HK looks the same.
Within these 2 weeks, I am not working very hard for job hunting. And I am not playing very hard either. Where is my passion? I seems need to pick up my passion again.
Today, I went to the library and study. It's now not the same as in UK. UK is a very good place for me to study. I have a single room. I have no TV to watch. I don't have to worry about people may disturb me.
I should practise TKD again and having more work out. My stomach is full, very full.
Within these 2 weeks, I am not working very hard for job hunting. And I am not playing very hard either. Where is my passion? I seems need to pick up my passion again.
Today, I went to the library and study. It's now not the same as in UK. UK is a very good place for me to study. I have a single room. I have no TV to watch. I don't have to worry about people may disturb me.
I should practise TKD again and having more work out. My stomach is full, very full.
Comments