Last week in Coventry
It's now the dawn of Tuesday. 5/9/2006. I am leaving this sunday, 10/9/2006.
God, is that your arrangement to send me here and send me back Hong Kong? No matter what is your plan, I will do my part best and drill my self and get through future hurdles in my life.
From this year, I learn mathematics application in finance. And I open my eye to learn what is academic. It is not easy to work in academic. I think writing a paper is much more difficult than answering a question, or writing an assignment. This is because we need to define our scope well and define our problems well for a paper. But, an assignment, the question is well well well defined and we are request to write the solution. They are different.
anyway, I am going back to a familar place. but, is my coming future familar? Looking forward to seeing it!
God, is that your arrangement to send me here and send me back Hong Kong? No matter what is your plan, I will do my part best and drill my self and get through future hurdles in my life.
From this year, I learn mathematics application in finance. And I open my eye to learn what is academic. It is not easy to work in academic. I think writing a paper is much more difficult than answering a question, or writing an assignment. This is because we need to define our scope well and define our problems well for a paper. But, an assignment, the question is well well well defined and we are request to write the solution. They are different.
anyway, I am going back to a familar place. but, is my coming future familar? Looking forward to seeing it!
Comments