Thursday 7 / 8
I send my dissertation to the copy shop for soft binding this afternoon 13:45 pm......16.4 GBP. tomorrow 9:00 pm collect.
I plan to submit it on tomorrow. Well, I tell Barclays not to go London for another , last meeting. It's too rush for me. Well, wish Peter don't mind about this.
Sitting now in front of the computer. I am relaxing a bit. Suddenly, this is quite refresh, i feel little bit seems I am just arrived. Or frankly, I am blank in my mind. I am sure when I was arrived here last year, my mind is full of plan and expectation. Now, my task is done. May be this is why my mind is blank.
I am smiling a bit. You may understand why. Don't wanna write too much because I don't want to be too sensational. A smile is enough.
By the way, A king's fig boy suicided a few days ago. Silly boy, It's not a responsible at all. Now, your full stop is marked sadly by your parents' tears. And I don't think King's give any pressure to students. Silly boy....... rest peacefully underbeath the earth however, your mother carry all the sorrow and memory of losing you. It's not fair at all.
I plan to submit it on tomorrow. Well, I tell Barclays not to go London for another , last meeting. It's too rush for me. Well, wish Peter don't mind about this.
Sitting now in front of the computer. I am relaxing a bit. Suddenly, this is quite refresh, i feel little bit seems I am just arrived. Or frankly, I am blank in my mind. I am sure when I was arrived here last year, my mind is full of plan and expectation. Now, my task is done. May be this is why my mind is blank.
I am smiling a bit. You may understand why. Don't wanna write too much because I don't want to be too sensational. A smile is enough.
By the way, A king's fig boy suicided a few days ago. Silly boy, It's not a responsible at all. Now, your full stop is marked sadly by your parents' tears. And I don't think King's give any pressure to students. Silly boy....... rest peacefully underbeath the earth however, your mother carry all the sorrow and memory of losing you. It's not fair at all.
Comments